AlphaSights was born with a purpose: to unlock human knowledge and power success. From our state-of-the-art offices in nine major world cities, we connect business leaders seeking knowledge with the experts who possess it. We’re one of the fastest-growing global companies, employing 1500+ colleagues of 60+ nationalities.
What we do
We operate at the heart of the global knowledge economy, providing a suite of knowledge-on-demand services to investment funds, consultancies, Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits. Our clients use our services when evaluating critical investment and business decisions. We connect them with industry experts who possess specific knowledge that is otherwise unavailable to them.
We’re a fast-paced, client-driven service organization. We respond to client inquiries within minutes and deliver within hours. When deadlines are tight, and when robust insight is make or break, our clients count on us.
Client service associate role
As a client service associate, you’ll have a clear focus on client service and revenue generation. You’ll be the connection point between our clients and industry experts. After initial training at our New Joiner Academy and on the desk, you’ll start fielding incoming briefs from the clients assigned to you. You’ll spend a large portion of your time on the phone and email, identifying the best experts to suit your clients’ needs. Once you’ve found the right expert, you’ll connect them with our clients across various formats (e.g., interviews, in-person meetings, surveys, etc.).
- Understand client needs and the available expert pool for the project
- Source and engage experts using our internal database and external digital directories
- Match client briefs with the most relevant experts and appropriate interaction formats
- Schedule and manage all client-to-expert interactions
- Deliver an excellent client experience through fast, accurate recommendations and proactive follow-ups with them
US: Client Service Associate Program
Our fast-paced, two-year program is a fantastic springboard for ambitious graduates who want to embark on an accelerated commercial career. After two years, associates are eligible for manager promotion, providing them with leadership responsibilities over 2-5 people early in their career. After a further three years, they are eligible for promotion to vice president, entrusted with running a multi-million-dollar book of business. Our alumni go on to top graduate programs and top-tier employers worldwide.
- Equivalent of 3.3 GPA or above achieved in a Bachelor’s degree and noteworthy extracurriculars.
- This is an entry-level role and so no prior work experience is necessary. However, relevant internships and other evidence of interest in business and a commercial career are desirable.
- Alignment with our values: we look for driven, results-orientated, adaptable, humble and empathetic individuals
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. Employer will not sponsor work visas but will consider candidates with STEM/OPT eligibility.
Compensation and benefits
- Average total first year compensation: $90,000 consisting of (i) fixed annual base salary of $75,000 and (ii) variable compensation based on performance
- 17 vacation days, 10 company holidays & business closure during winter holiday week
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) match – 4% of your total compensation matched dollar-for-dollar
- In office Monday to Thursday (option to WFH each Friday and four extra days/quarter)
Perks: Subsidized lunch, complimentary breakfast & snacks, corporate gym rates, iPhone and MacBook Pro for work.
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.
Please note that AlphaSights communicates exclusively by email through the AlphaSights domain, @alphasights.com, LinkedIn and phone (including via text, WhatsApp and WeChat). Any communications you receive that purport to come from AlphaSights but have been sent from another email domain (e.g. Gmail or Hotmail) or via other forms of social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Telegram) are likely to be fraudulent. If in doubt as to whether you have received genuine communication from AlphaSights, please contact us.